Baitul Abraar Jami Masjid
In the Name of Allah the compassionate, the merciful
Welcome to the official website of Jamiatul Uloom Al Islamia.
Jamiatul Uloom Al-Islamia by the grace and mercy of Allah was founded in October 1999.
We are from the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah. We adhere to the school of
Jurispudence of the Hanafi Scholars.
Welcome to your site, Jamia Luton, which was created for you and is enriched by your presence and becomes more effective the more you visit. In this site, we strive to provide you with all the information you need about Islam and its civilizations, the universe and its changes, current affairs and their analyses, and general information and services that one cannot do without in the 21st century. This site aims to present a unified and lively Islam that keeps up with modern times in all areas. Our goal is for this site to be worthy of your trust. Its role is to ensure that nothing on this site violates the fixed principles of Islamic law (Shar’ia).
The Internet has opened in the opportunities for communication, and we pledge to use them to achieve the highest levels of integrity and precision in content and in creative professionalism in design. We will work for the credibility of the site’s contents, information, and ideas and gain the distinction that will make it attractive and acceptable.
To create a unique, global Islamic site on the Internet that provides services to Muslims and non-Muslims. To become a reference for everything that deals with Islam, its sciences, civilization and nation. To have credibility in content, distinction in design, and a sharp and balanced vision of humanity and current events.
To work for the good of humanity, as Islam teaches us. To work to uplift the
Islamic nation specifically and humanity in general. To support the principles
of justice, and human rights.
To reinforce values and morals on the individual,
family, and community levels. To expand the circle of introducing Islam; present its wholeness and the way its system and laws complement each other; to affirm its balance, fairness and applicability in all places and times; and
present tolerance and the humanity of its laws.
To strengthen the ties of unity and affiliation between the members of the Islamic community and support informational and cultural exchange. To expand awareness of important events in the Arab, Islamic and larger worlds. To build confidence and a spirit of hope among Muslims.
Global presentation: Addressing humanity; avoiding ties with or speaking for any country, party, group, council, or organization.
Presenting a whole and complementary image of Islam in the information and
Balanced approach: Adopting the middle ground of Islam, avoiding extremism or negligence, rejecting deviant or strange opinions.
Objective treatment: Striving for scientific accuracy, adopting neutrality and avoiding pre-judgments.
Moral approach: Avoiding slander or praise of individuals, groups or states, avoiding propagandist and sensational methods, or provocation and incitement.
Pleasant presentation: Ensuring that all contents are displayed professionally and enjoyably.
Our Main Services
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu,
• JamiatulUloom Al Islamia Madrasa and Baitul Abraar Jami Masjid, by the grace and mercy of Allah was founded in October 1999.
• It was that blessed Sunday 31st October 1999 at 3:15pm when Allah had brought our dreams to reality; Jamiatul Uloom Al Islamia was founded and established.
• The building of Jamiatul Uloom was formerly a very well known not only in Luton but Bedfordshire as “Jeans of Luton”. The premise was trading as a florist shop.
It was the wish of Almighty Allah that this florist shop was to turn in to the garden and centre of Islamic knowledge where, Insha Allah, the fruits and flowers of Islamic knowledge will flower until the Day of Qiyamah. Aameen
Firsts of Jamiatul Uloom Al Islamia
•1st Prayer: Zuhr Salah was performed with Jamaat Alhamdu Lillah on Tuesday 7th of December 1999.
• 1st Jumua: was performed on Friday 10th of December 1999.
• 1st Taraweeh: was performed on Wednesday 8th of December 1999.
• 1st Eidul Fitr: was performed on Friday 7th of January 2000.
• 1st Eidul Adha: was performed on Thursday 16th of March 2000.
• 1st Annual Youth Conference: was performed on Monday 25th December 2000.
• Grand Opening Ceremony by His Eminence, Hazrat Aqdas, Shaikhul Mashaaikh, Shaikhul Hadith Allama Nur Uddin Ahmed, Shaikh Gohorpuri Rahmatullahi Alaihi, Sylhet Bangladesh Sunday 23rd April 2000.