• JamiatulUloom Al Islamia Madrasa and Baitul Abraar Jami Masjid, by the grace and the mercy of Allah, was founded in October 1999.
• It was that blessed Sunday 31st October 1999 at 3:15 pm when Allah had brought our dreams to reality; Jamiatul Uloom Al Islamia was founded and established.
• The building of Jamiatul Uloom was formerly a very well known not only in Luton but Bedfordshire as “Jeans of Luton”. The premise was trading as a florist shop.
It was the wish of Almighty Allah that this florist shop was to turn in to the garden and centre of Islamic knowledge where, Insha Allah, the fruits and flowers of Islamic knowledge will flower until the Day of Qiyamah. Aameen.
Firsts of Jamiatul Uloom Al Islamia
• 1st Prayer: Zuhr Salah was performed with Jamaat Alhamdu Lillah on Tuesday 7th of December 1999.
• 1st Jumua: was performed on Friday 10th of December 1999.
• 1st Taraweeh: was performed on Wednesday 8th of December 1999.
• 1st Eidul Fitr: was performed on Friday 7th of January 2000.
• 1st Eidul Adha: was performed on Thursday 16th of March 2000.
• 1st Annual Youth Conference: was performed on Monday 25th December 2000.
• Grand Opening Ceremony by His Eminence, Hazrat Aqdas, Shaikhul Mashaaikh, Shaikhul Hadith Allama Nur Uddin Ahmed, Shaikh Gohorpuri Rahmatullahi Alaihi, Sylhet Bangladesh Sunday 23rd April 2000.